In honour of London Fashion Week I decided to show you all what I wore to my very first #LFW experience. Although we (my friend Zeineb and I) missed the show we still enjoyed our afternoon socialising with other bloggers at the Roof Top Bar overlooking the beautiful London skyline. After all the hustle and bustle we treated ourselves to a cheeky burger at GBK, it was well worth the cold walk for sure!
Find all outfit details down below.
Coat: River Island (Sold Out)
Culottes: Miss Selfridge
Heels: Office (Sold Out)
Struggling to find a gift for the special man in your life?
Here are a few gift ideas to tickle your imagination, all under £50 might I add! 🙂
Click links below to find out where to purchase these items.
1. Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L’homme £39.50 | You can never go wrong with a bottle of this cologne!
2. Smartphone Projector £19.99 | This is such a cool gadget, I want one too! You can hook this up with your smartphone and watch movies projected wherever you want.
3. Howick Tailored Cufflink, tie bar and collar stay gift set £35 | Always suited and booted? This is a perfect gift for the fella’s
4. Zara Ties | Choose a selection of ties so your man always looks sharp!
5. Pebble Smartstick Smartphone Charger £20 | Always low on battery? Perfect solution if you are always on the go.
What will you be getting your special man for Valentines Day?